Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

They're shit at home.

Just like we were with Mumbling Lamberk

That creep does seem to do well when playing his previous clubs so I expect them to have the game of their lives beat us 3-0then following week they will probably play a team like Rotherham and lose 4-0

Sum's lambert up

Not that this is Lambert thread but I don't really bear a grudge against him. In my eyes he tried very hard, but ultimately it didn't work out in the end. Our circumstances during and after his management were not really his doing, Lerner bears the responsibility for that s**t-heap. Not to say that Lambert was always brilliant, but I think he was a decent enough manager for us given the restrictions he was given. Anyway, off topic so apologies.

All former players and managers seem to have the game of their lives against us when they play us!

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 2

My first away game of the season... Love the wolves villa session...

Expect to lose to Lambert though would be typical us.

I'd be tempted to go 352 

Johnstone

Chester Baker Elphick

Bacuna                        Amavi

Jedinak Tish

Grealish McCormack 

Gabby

Its a bit harsh on Adomah as he's been good this season, but he could come on after an hour and run at tired fullbacks. I just think with this we still get some width from the wing backs, and Grealish and McCormack in my eyes would pull the defence for Gabby to run in behind. Wolves have struggled defensively this season so we need to attack them.

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

23rd in the home league (P12 W3 D3 L6).  2 home clean sheets all season (both in the first 3 weeks of the season).  Molineux the 3rd highest scoring ground in the league seeing 39 goals (F17 A22).  What I will say is that of the 6 defeats, only 1 of them came against what you'd call a poor side, and that was week 24 v QPR.  The rest were good to very good sides (Barnsley, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Sheff Wed).  So it certainly won't be a gimme.  Add in the 2 enormous caveats of it being a derby and them having our ex-manager and this takes on a dangerous twist.  Add in the fact it's televised and that we're not exactly world beaters away from home at the best of times and I think I'd be leaving the bookie well alone for this.

Fingers are very much crossed.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Raver50032 said:

Pressure of the Cups is gone now... There's nothing to stop this Club from going balls-in to the finish of the season. Time to bully the division a bit. Not gonna happen though is it? Need some players in first.

Balls in!! Loveit!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Johnstone

Hutton Chester Baker Amavi

Jedinak

Bacuna Tshibola Westwood   

Kozak Agbonlahor

Gollini/Bunn Cissokho Sellars Gardner McCormack Grealish Elphick

Hutton Westwood Gaby & Kozak

Please explain?