Match Thread: Tottenham v Villa

limpid

I cannot believe the Spurs fans. They are all sat on their hands doing nothing. The only time they make any noise is when they are close to our box, then they fall asleep again. Meanwhile the Villa fans are making it sound like it's a home game.

Just now, Daweii said:

I cannot believe the Spurs fans. They are all sat on their hands doing nothing. The only time they make any noise is when they are close to our box, then they fall asleep again. Meanwhile the Villa fans are making it sound like it's a home game.

Do you think it's one of those "£10 tickets so bring your kids and your mate who doesn't like football" kind of matches for them?

Just now, Daweii said:

They are at home to an inconsequentual lower league club, why would they be ' up for it'

It is the same at VP when we play Notts County and company.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Do you think it's one of those "£10 tickets so bring your kids and your mate who doesn't like football" kind of matches for them?

I hope so cause if all of these are their actual fans then it doesn't look like any of them give a shit.

• Like 1