FA Cup 3rd Round Weekend 6/9 January

andykeenan

They have show about 4 National league games in the last week or so but fair enough  they don't give the smaller clubs a chance when the bigger clubs are playing. I'm with you i'd much rather the Stourbridge game had have been shown live.

• Like 1

I wait for Klopp to come out and now moan about replays as another game in the calendar

some Liverpool fans moaning on Facebook about it, you would think they were in Europe the way they are going on :huh:

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I can't believe how empty the ground is at Cardiff. There can't be more than 5 or 6 thousand people there.

It's amazing just how bad the fa cup is these days. Empty grounds, reserve teams, boring dull matches, uncompetitive finals it's got it all.

Just now, villa89 said:

It's amazing just how bad the fa cup is these days. Empty grounds, reserve teams, boring dull matches, uncompetitive finals it's got it all.

It's still brilliant for the likes of Plymouth....

I would freshen things up though...playing a team in the same division is certainly a let down hence why there was little interest in Cardiff-Fulham so I'd stop that.

Probably also make all premier league teams play away.

I'd also introduce a two week winter break after 3rd round so managers wouldn't be resting half their team knowing there was a gap coming up.

None of this will happen though and we'll all be saying the same thing in five years time.

Tbf I know villa, baggies and wolves fans that went to Wycombe yesterday rather than their own teams game this weekend 

the magic is still there, I'm tempted to say if teams are going to play their reserve teams then you either punish them for making changes (that's what the French do) or enter them earlier increasing the likelihood of a prem team vs lower league

Â