FA Cup 3rd Round Weekend 6/9 January

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Wenger really hasn't sorted them defensively yet, still.

Should have been 2 just now. Arsenal's last chance to win something this season might fade away here.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Where does Arsene get these defenders from? Everyone just do your own thing, forget the line. See that ball? Run out and chase it.

This is embarrassing.

He needs to stop playing the offside trap. Clearly they aren't in sync.

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

What a predictable load of ****. That's exactly the problem with football. People would rather watch Man United win 4-0 against Reading than non League Stourbridge or Sutton United. 

I think about viewing figures. Tbf to BT they showed plenty of non league sides in the first two rounds and they cover national league football.

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think about viewing figures. Tbf to BT they showed plenty of non league sides in the first two rounds and they cover national league football.

I am talking about viewing figures. I said that I hated that people would "rather watch" Man United.  Which they do. 

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I am talking about viewing figures. I said that I hated that people would "rather watch" Man United.  Which they do. 

Yes ok but my point stands about BT giving the little clubs a fair crack.

40 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes ok but my point stands about BT giving the little clubs a fair crack.

I don't believe they do give the little clubs a fair crack. They show them in the 1st 2 rounds due to there being no big clubs in the competiton, and the moment round 3 arrives it's off to Anfield and Old Trafford. Today was screaming out for Wycombe v Stourbridge to be televised but yet again we were given Man United strolling past Reading. Yawn.

Â