Cardiff v Fulham 11.30am BBC 1 Wales 

Liverpool v Plymouth 1.30pm BT Sport 2

Chelsea v Peterborough 

Middlesbrough v Sheff Wed 

MOTD 11pm

Monday 

Cambridge v Leeds BT Sport 2 

Edited by andykeenan

Horrible challenge by Sterling there, for me it could have been red. High, late, no interest in the ball, I guess because he was on his feet and he's small and English he gets away with that one. I'd like to have seen the reaction if it had been Costa.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Resting Payet then bringing him on at Payet at 4-0 down. Erm...?

At 0-4 down the only thing really that could have made it worse would have been to get Payet injured, why bring him on an risk it?

It's true.  Every Manchester United game since they played Exeter in the third round in 2005 has been televised. The stat has been going round for at least a year, updated after every round. People tune in to watch Manchester United so they get on TV a lot.  If the TV companies had decided to show a more 'worthy' fixture like Sutton United vs Wimbledon then loads of people would complain and hardly anyone would watch it. 

The fact that Stourbridge are yet to be on television this season in the FA Cup is a disgrace, I would much rather watch their game against Wycombe than ours against Spurs (not just because we will get beaten). The lowest placed teams should always be on especially if they keep bleating on about 'The magic of the FA Cup'.

• Like 3

It's crazy that Stourbridge haven't been picked especially with so many televised games and the round pairings as a whole being fairly dull. I wanted to see West Ham get torn apart in their council house last night and got that but the rest of what is televised I have little to no interest in subjecting myself to.

20 minutes ago, steve1986 said:

The fact that Stourbridge are yet to be on television this season in the FA Cup is a disgrace, I would much rather watch their game against Wycombe than ours against Spurs (not just because we will get beaten). The lowest placed teams should always be on especially if they keep bleating on about 'The magic of the FA Cup'.

BT Sport have got Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal all live this weekend. 

Ooh, the magic of the cup indeed. Absolute nonsense, it's just another excuse to put the big clubs on TV and give them even more money.

Does anyone else remember actually looking forward to FA Cup 3rd round day? I do, many, many years ago. :(

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

BT Sport have got Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal all live this weekend. 

Ooh, the magic of the cup indeed. Absolute nonsense, it's just another excuse to put the big clubs on TV and give them even more money.

Does anyone else remember actually looking forward to FA Cup 3rd round day? I do, many, many years ago. :(

The only way we get to see a proper 'lower league team' is if they are owned by former Manchester United players

• Like 1

Â