Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

I think the problem with Lansbury is you cant trust him physically. I think Smith likes his type of player and he is a good passer but he is made of glass. 13 games in the last 2 seasons

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Thought he was good today. He'd be a good rotation option for Luiz. Definitely knows how to spray the ball around.

He was an attacking mid at Forest. He's not a DM

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

He was an attacking mid at Forest. He's not a DM

He's more of a deep lying midfielder now after all his injuries. He's not as dynamic as he was at Forest. Luiz himself isn't a traditional DM. 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He showed a lot of energy today. Got around the pitch well and tried to dictate the game. 

Could he be finally over his injury nightmare and play a part next season? 

I haven’t seen the game, but I suspect with our midfielders, he’s prob 6th choice once we get Douglas in So opportunities will be limited

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

I haven’t seen the game, but I suspect with our midfielders, he’s prob 6th choice once we get Douglas in So opportunities will be limited

Probably but as we play 3 in the middle he could still get games.  It will be a long season and hopefully we got for it in both the cups too. 

Edit: 6th choice? You putting Thor ahead of him or am I forgetting someone?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably but as we play 3 in the middle he could still get games.  It will be a long season and hopefully we got for it in both the cups too. 

This is a very valid point.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, quazzie goat said:

Offers something different to the rest of our centre mid options and worth keeping imo. 

Agreed , if he stays fit then he could well play a part for us and a useful squad player 

Â