Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

When you see this thread in Other Football for the first time

Dimitri finds out his girlfriend isn't PREGNANT!! on Make a GIFDon't Do Drugs : gifs

(For clarity, nothing against the guy and by all accounts a top lad in the dressing room, but glad to get his wages off the books and he gets a chance to play)

Edited by a-k

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I assume this is a free.  Will we have to pay the difference between his wages from now to the summer even? 

Depends entirely on what was agreed between Lansbury and the club.  Legally he is owed whatever is on his contract until it expires on June 30th.

The club may have offered him a percentage of that in exchange for releasing his registration and allowing him to move somewhere else, how high that percentage is I guess depends on whether Lansbury has secured a new club or not yet. He's known for a while that he's got no future at Villa Park so his agent would have definitely been on the phone a lot to suitors, Bristol City already seem to be heavy favourites so maybe Lansbury gives up a percentage in order to move now instead of waiting until August to play first team football again.  Either way we've probably not saved much money overall. 

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Less than 150 pages in 4 yrs shows how little he’s done here. Seems a nice bloke and the players love him. Good luck to him wherever he goes now, we’ve made him a very wealthy man so he may not play again. 

He played more games in all competitions in his last half season at Forest than in any of the seasons for us

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I didn't cry when my own father was hanged for stealing a pig, but I'll cry now.

Goodbye sweet prince.

A rugged hunk of a man, Fly away and fly carefully my love

• Haha 2

Scored a good goal away to Leeds in a 1-1 draw, played a blinder away at Crewe in the league cup last season too with some really nice assists.

Struggling to think of much more sadly for us and him, his being here never bothered me much, hope he rediscovers himself before he reaches retirement.

Â