Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

15 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think he's a decent player but when the crowd gets on top of him, he just cannot handle it at all.  Happened against Forest, has happened again tonight.

fair point but as an agitator on the pitch he should be thriving in this situation

13 minutes ago, smg said:

Has a lot to prove in the next few matches, not really settled. Or is he really shit and not worth the hype ?

Forest fans didn't rate him that highly to be fair

9 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Eh? He's been our best player by a massive distance since he joined. 

Yeah this.

He wasn't great last night, like I said before I think the crowd got to him and he tried too hard.

But he's been by far our best January signing so far.

It was just set up to go like that and fall into the Newcastle fan's lap.

Funny how if it was the other way round and we had an issue with an opposition player they'd just score past us.  We are in the football Truman show, I'm convinced. 

On 2/20/2017 at 23:37, kurtsimonw said:

Eh? He's been our best player by a massive distance since he joined. 

He looks composed and can thread a pass. I even reluctantly approve of his man bun.

He's been our best player but it's noticeable how his performances have lessened since a very good debut when he was getting forward, running into space beyond the striker etc.

I wonder if I could work out what's happened since that debut to limit his game so much ?

Hmmmmmm......let me think ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, terrytini said:

He's been our best player but it's noticeable how his performances have lessened since a very good debut when he was getting forward, running into space beyond the striker etc.

I wonder if I could work out what's happened since that debut to limit his game so much ?

Hmmmmmm......let me think ...

Yep. Wonder why a midfielder with assists and goals to his name is starting to look less of an offensive threat. It couldn't be our forward thinking, attacking manager. It just couldn't. 

Â