Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Wrong thread maybe but I just rate him the least out of our band of misfit midfielders. Westwood may only recycle possession but he at least does that. I haven't seen all of Gardner's performances this year but when I have he's been woeful. And yes, I know he scored a header against the scum, for which I'm obviously grateful. He's had his injury problems but if he couldn't take his chance this season when he finally got it after waiting so long it's surely time to just move on. I think it will be the best for him and us.

Even though, he recently signed a new 4 year contract?

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Even though, he recently signed a new 4 year contract?

Yeah, check the GG thread it's all in there :)

The GG contract is the only thing of the Xia era I haven't really got on board with so far. I get that it's protecting an asset that could leave for free in the summer and in the days of FFP that fees have importance as generated income but as Lansbury is (including the loanees) the 10th CM at the club I just found it odd especially as he was having such a torrid time in the first team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Yeah, check the GG thread it's all in there :)

The GG contract is the only thing of the Xia era I haven't really got on board with so far. I get that it's protecting an asset that could leave for free in the summer and in the days of FFP that fees have importance as generated income but as Lansbury is (including the loanees) the 10th CM at the club I just found it odd especially as he was having such a torrid time in the first team.

Thanks VILLAMARV

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

do they carry over to a new club?

Of course they do. If we signed Dwight Gayle, his goals from Newcastle would still count towards his goal tally for the campaign. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

8 league, 1 cup. I'm assuming cup cards don't contribute to the 10 necessary for a ban?

I think they do because I'm sure cup games count as serving your ban (domestically). Could be wrong but that's what I led myself to believe. 

Â