Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Maybe Delia will offer him some of her famous ice buns to try and clinch it ;)

Ain't nothing wrong with engaging in some good ol' fashioned bribery. Can't spell Ethics without....Sith?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Mail reporting Lansbury likely to play for forest if not sold this week. What's odds he gets injured and whole deal collapses? Really stupid and brainless this hold up from forest

Then they should sell him then

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Grumpy_Lion said:

For the price i'd happily take him, but if he isn't interested or there's complications then move on. We need players and we don't have time to spend all month negotiating one deal, we have already lost 6 points because we failed to buy a goal scorer.

I don't think it's not him being interested more forest are just a complete shambles at the moment. Hopefully they bloody make a decision soo  as this is getting ridiculous 

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mail reporting Lansbury likely to play for forest if not sold this week. What's odds he gets injured and whole deal collapses? Really stupid and brainless this hold up from forest

I don't understand why it's stupid and brainless.  They're potentially in a relegation battle and losing one of their best players.  I'd assume they'd rather keep him?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't understand why it's stupid and brainless.  They're potentially in a relegation battle and losing one of their best players.  I'd assume they'd rather keep him?

Considering their financial position they risk losing him for nothing.  3-4m is a good deal for them.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Considering their financial position they risk losing him for nothing.  3-4m is a good deal for them.

I'd imagine they'd consider staying in the Championship as worth more than £4mil

17 minutes ago, JNortonAVFC said:

I'd imagine they'd consider staying in the Championship as worth more than £4mil

They took a loan of £2.25m from the prospective new owners in order to pay wages.  That takeover has since fallen through and that party now want their money back.  So I'm not sure they're in a position to turn this down in the short term, particularly given that the current owner doesn't seem to give a shit about the plight of the club and this debt is presumably on him to a large degree.  It would certainly be a factor in any future takeover.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JNortonAVFC said:

I do think think they getting relegated to be honest and like bring has said they need that money desperately

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I do think think they getting relegated to be honest and like bring has said they need that money desperately

That's true, then maybe it's Fawaz trying to get as much money as possible, I would've thought the transfer would have gone through as soon as the takeover collapsed

Â