Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

23 minutes ago, TRO said:

Sounds like Norwich are in for him now?

I would be more worried if they were over 2 points ahead of us and given Forest do not want to sell to Derby who are 5 point clear of us I still think we are his most likely destination. Pity he is using Southern Rail to get here.  

15 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Norwich above Villa in the table.

Lansbury been at Norwich before.

No brainer that he goes to Carrow Road really.

2 points - do you really think that would make him go to Norwich .

we could be above them anyway by the time he joins us - the fact he's been to Norwich already does us a favour - he knows how small time it is - surely the bright lights of Birmingham are more appealing than some farm in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

Given that Norwich are 2 places and 2pts ahead of us, I think you're over-stating the importance of our respective league positions.  I don't think a player would make a career decision based on a gap of less than 1 victory.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

2 points - do you really think that would make him go to Norwich .

we could be above them anyway by the time he joins us - the fact he's been to Norwich already does us a favour - he knows how small time it is - surely the bright lights of Birmingham are more appealing than some farm in the middle of nowhere.

No

Norwich aren't going anywhere soon. Between them and us, the potential gap is in our advantage (in theory gents, in theory. we all know how it is...). He should come here based on that alone ^^.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Norwich aren't going anywhere soon. Between them and us, the potential gap is in our advantage (in theory gents, in theory. we all know how it is...). He should come here based on that alone ^^.

Maybe Delia will offer him some of her famous ice buns to try and clinch it ;)

Â