• limpid

      Just visiting?   27/12/16

      Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Phumfeinz

Henri Lansbury

676 posts in this topic

Posted

Getting fed up with this Henry malarkey 

IMG_4698.PNG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'd be very uneasy about signing a player who throws his toys out of the pram to engineer a move. If that's what he does of course. 

Would you rather he just chilled and kept it low key at Forest till the end of the season then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'd be very uneasy about signing a player who throws his toys out of the pram to engineer a move. If that's what he does of course. 

Hope you landed safely, the was quite a leap ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, Paul33 said:

Lansbury will be announced at 3pm Thursday ...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....... according to Twitter !!!

Well that would be remarkable given Forest are still under a transfer embargo!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Well that would be remarkable given Forest are still under a transfer embargo!

Does that usually include letting players go? I always assumed it was to prevent acquisitions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Does that usually include letting players go? I always assumed it was to prevent acquisitions. 

See that Asset you thought you were paying for? Well it's not there anymore alright mate? Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Does that usually include letting players go? I always assumed it was to prevent acquisitions. 

Ah... after a little research I think you are correct.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

See that Asset you thought you were paying for? Well it's not there anymore alright mate? Cheers.

The embargo isn't because of the takeover it's because they are late filling accounts with the EFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The embargo isn't because of the takeover it's because they are late filling accounts with the EFL.

Yes I can wind my neck in thanks for asking :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

35 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Well that would be remarkable given Forest are still under a transfer embargo!

If I'm not mistaken that does not apply when selling players just purchasing them

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

58 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hope you landed safely, the was quite a leap ;)

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'd be very uneasy about signing a player who throws his toys out of the pram to engineer a move. If that's what he does of course. 

Like Benteke did to come here ?

Thatll do me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Ah... after a little research I think you are correct.

I thought you could also replace a player when sold as long as they did not exceed the value of the sale (fee & wages) I may be wrong though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Medical tomorrow!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

according to agent Dave :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

5 hours ago, Upper north stander said:

Medical tomorrow!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

according to agent Dave :ph34r:

So rock solid then.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Some papers say medical booked....meanwhile others saying 3m bid rejected.

So in other words all guess work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I've been led to believe this will happen.

Spoiler

But also it might not. #itkjourno

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Am I right in saying he will need to sign today in order to play on Saturday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Even if the embargo for forest is on purchases - wouldn't that mean they are less likely to release Lansbury as they wouldn't be allowed to bring in a replacement. 

Edited by hippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites