Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

41 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Anyone in the basket line in a suit?

Just me with my £3.00 meal deal :D  The false 'Lansbury' women was purchasing a 4 pack of sausage rolls, so should of guessed sooner that it wasn't him! 

Skipper Lansbury wants to quit this month as his contract is up in the summer and the club have received a £3million-plus bid from Aston Villa.

Lansbury has cleared out his boots from the training ground and said goodbye to team-mates.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-players-deserve-better-9591355

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I was going to make a comment but I knew someone would beat me to it, it's often the case. Edit- would you trust me with your finances?

Im sure if you were in charge of JV's finance you would do an excellent and brilliant job.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Skipper Lansbury wants to quit this month as his contract is up in the summer and the club have received a £3million-plus bid from Aston Villa.

Lansbury has cleared out his boots from the training ground and said goodbye to team-mates.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-players-deserve-better-9591355

Is that called doing a Nobby Solano?

With all the crap happening over at Forest, I am starting to feel a bit for him, and other players caught up in this quagmire. I hope he gets his move to Villa sooner than later.

Do they have any other decent players on that sinking ship we can throw a life preserver to?

35 minutes ago, AJ said:

With all the crap happening over at Forest, I am starting to feel a bit for him, and other players caught up in this quagmire. I hope he gets his move to Villa sooner than later.

Do they have any other decent players on that sinking ship we can throw a life preserver to?

Kasami, who was at Fulham when they were in them Prem, always looked a good player to me and very versatile.

They have a couple of good kids coming through the ranks, also Eric Lichaj to return to help the RB situation? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Kasami, who was at Fulham when they were in them Prem, always looked a good player to me and very versatile.

They have a couple of good kids coming through the ranks, also Eric Lichaj to return to help the RB situation? 

Hmm....Kasami.

Good shout.

Think these new owners aren't too bad, once the takeover goes through there might be a resurgence. 

Possibly stamping their identity on the club early doors and bringing in Rowett too.

Edited by skarroki
Spelling

3 hours ago, AJ said:

Matty Cash is a good player. He has been linked with RB Leipzig for around £6mil

Â