Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

59 minutes ago, KHV said:

Lansbury is okay, we would need to sign two more decent midfield players too 

For this level he probably fulfills the role of one of the two midfielders we need. Marked improvement on both Westwood and Gardner, he is far more box to box from what I've seen and he's a bit of a nasty bastard too, and that's something we lack. 

Next on the list should be a more out and out central playmaker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodytom said:

Would be delighted with this. Up there with our best signings over the last few years. Doesn't say a great deal of course but nevertheless... A definite move in the right direction imo.

I hope this happens now just to see you delighted woodytom. That would make me so happy!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I hope this happens now just to see you delighted woodytom. That would make me so happy!!

Until he misplaces one pass and suddenly he's awful! 

I'm not surprised this is taking time, his stock is high and the fee is low so he'll have plenty of choice of who to go to. 

He wants to win games and will do everything to do it. Jedinak needs someone else like that alongside him to rotate the pressure when we've being picked apart.

However unlike Jedinak, Lansbury can strike a ball and trusts in his ability to win games. Even if he turns out to be average he will be no doubt give us a lot more than Gardner and Westwood. 
Finally a manager who is fixing our hopeless and toothless midfield. 

Â