Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

*sigh* Having grown up on Spink, then Bosnich, then James, I was spoilt. 

Over the last few years its been a real weakness of ours 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Not a chance.  100% his fault for the first goal, though.

I have a bit of sympathy for him because the shot bounces in a horrible place, but he needs to be putting it away from goal if he's unsure.  He did the worst thing possible, instead.

He got a hand to the second which was very weak.

Frustrating that we let the guy in net up the other end (the one who could actually save a shot) leave us on a free transfer, and we're in a place where we've had to resort to loaning a fat useless word removed from United.

I thought he was average against Tottenham. Shite against Wolves (at fault for goal). Even worse against Brentford and the absolute pits today. **** useless.

Edited by Cizzler

29 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Frustrating that we let the guy in net up the other end (the one who could actually save a shot) leave us on a free transfer, and we're in a place where we've had to resort to loaning a fat useless word removed from United.

I thought he was average against Tottenham. Shite against Wolves (at fault for goal). Even worse against Brentford and the absolute pits today. **** useless.

:blink:

• Like 1

What I don't understand is that Gollini had improved and was looking more confident. Needed to bring in someone he could learn from, not a worse version of him whilst shipping him out for 18 months.

4 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

image.jpg

No. And those ratings are out of 10. You could be forgiven for thinking they were out of 100.

Out of 693 players who have played in the Championship this season, Johnstone is ranked 690th, and has played more minutes than those below him. 

I genuinely just hate him. I don't think I've ever felt so angry, so utterly furious about an Aston Villa signing before. I hate him more than Lescott, N'Zogbia, Richards, any of them. When I think about him, my stomach sort of twists and fills with bile or acid or something. 

Please, please just cancel his loan and send him back. He not only shouldn't be starting, he shouldn't be at the club. He personifies failure and ineptitude. 

• Like 1

Â