Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

Will get snapped up by a PL team because he will be relatively cheap with a year left and he is English. Will bounce around for a few years in the top flight not playing many games and will return to the Championship I imagine.

The best thing for him will be for us to get promoted as he will continue to be No.1, even though that would be a big gamble on our part.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Will get snapped up by a PL team because he will be relatively cheap with a year left and he is English. Will bounce around for a few years in the top flight not playing many games and will return to the Championship I imagine.

The best thing for him will be for us to get promoted as he will continue to be No.1, even though that would be a big gamble on our part.

I think it would be a gamble in the short term but not the long term, he will improve over time

15 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Fantastic tonight. Kicking is rather poor at times but not sure why anyone wouldn't want to keep him. MOTM easily for me. 

I dont know if was a fluke or bad kickout gone right but he put a brilliant kick between two players onto Tuanzebe foot. 

Was a little hesitant a couple of times early doors when I thought he could’ve come for A couple of crosses. Kicking was poor (even it seems a tactic to aim at Snodgrass), BUT motm. Those saves from Whelan and the  follow up were awesome and won us the game

That Cardiff game was one that sticks in the mind.

And when I look back on it, the two names I'll instantly think of are Grealish and Johnstone.

A top shot-stopping performance and maybe in time his poor distribution will fade from my memory...although I remember it now. :huh:

Image result for sam johnstone gif

Just posting a picture of him in our shirt displaying his name and number for clarification.

Sign him is my opinion. Not bothered with his distribution at the moment. He's stopping the ball and that'll do for me for our current situation and status, also for when/if we go up.

When Pep comes us to us as manager after getting bored at Man City then he'll enevitably get the boot becuase of his distribution but I'm ok with that. 

• Haha 1

Â