24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

80 minutes in and another solid performance by Johnstone. Its a worry that your keeper has best save percentage in the league

How so? Doesn't necessarily mean we give up the most shots. Just means he saves what shots he does face more so than any other keeper.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

80 minutes in and another solid performance by Johnstone. Its a worry that your keeper has best save percentage in the league

I'm lost here... surely we want our keeper to have the best save percentage in the league? We also want him to face the least shots in the league, of course, but the former isn't a sign of anything bad, is it?

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

I'm lost here... surely we want our keeper to have the best save percentage in the league? We also want him to face the least shots in the league, of course, but the former isn't a sign of anything bad, is it?

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

How so? Doesn't necessarily mean we give up the most shots. Just means he saves what shots he does face more so than any other keeper.

maybe I just read it that we are letting too many shots in and then remembering he has saved us in a number of games earlier in season 

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

John Ruddy is second.  Must be something to do with good clubs having good keepers?

Superb performance tonight.  Snodgrass shouldn't have been MOTM, this guy was.

• VT Supporter

I haven’t been the biggest fan of Sam, but he was excellent tonight, he’s been getting better and better.

If he keeps this going, we’ve got to try and make it permanent in the summer. My man of the match tonight.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â