Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

Bang. We have a new keeper. I get people say why dont we use our youngster yada yada... well this fella may actually be a good keeper. View to permanent would be nice however. 

• Like 1

Cracking. 

Bruce has no faith in Gollini obviously and we can't go on with Mark "the fish" Bunn (caught) in nets for the rest of the season. Hole filled. 

Heard good things about him. Also heard some rumours of issues with attitude but know nothing beyond that. 

Anyone seen him play?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KSV said:

Bang. We have a new keeper. I get people say why dont we use our youngster yada yada... well this fella may actually be a good keeper. View to permanent would be nice however. 

There was some earlier talk of a £2m fee option at the end of his loan? 

8 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Welcome Sam. Now please don't be sh1t, thanks.

Exactly that. 

I've said elsewhere that I like Gollini and I stand by that, he has potential. But he's clearly got a rick in him at this stage.

There was a moment in the Norwich game where he fumbled a fairly easy take and I thought that with the rumour Bruce was looking for a new number one, that's it for the lad. He'd signed his own marching orders, at least in the short term. 

Hopefully we will keep him and develop him. Perhaps he needs a loan. In any event, all Johnstone has to do is not be a clown and we will be grateful of him I'm sure. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I'd like to see Johnstone and Gollini now go head to head for the starting place. Friendly, healthy competition, spurring each other on to get better and better. Can only be good for the club. Mark Bunn can make the tea.

He'd probably drop the pot.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I'd like to see Johnstone and Gollini now go head to head for the starting place. Friendly, healthy competition, spurring each other on to get better and better. Can only be good for the club. Mark Bunn can make the tea.

He would probably spill it

Â