Playoffs 2016-17: Wildcard weekend

Tegis

25 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Glad I don't have to see this turgid Giants offense again this year, painful to watch. 

Look no further than the stubborn, predictable, fraud of a coach standing on our sideline.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Look no further than the stubborn, predictable, fraud of a coach standing on our sideline.

I sorta agree, but there's not too much to work with on offense. Eli's arm is going the same way as Peyton's did last year, there's no real run game, Ereck Flowers is **** terrible and no real option at tight end. Bad night for the defense and the offense was never gonna bail them out. 

DRC getting injured was the key point to the game as he is a superb slot corner and the Giants D was dominant up to that point.  After that Rodgers and Cobb were unstoppable.

No TE, no OTs and no run game has been a killer all year.

9 hours ago, kkr said:

and WRs who dont act like faggots on their day off during the playoffs.

Did you see them prancing around Lambeau taking selfies with their shirts off before the game?

Embarrassing, Coughlin would have benched them for that.

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

The only dud game this w/e will be ours. The others are very juicy indeed.

Agreed.  The others look like absolute belters.  Yours looks like a f**king cake walk.  But I doff my cap to Houston for even being there.  No shame for them going out in the divisionals at Foxboro.

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Agreed.  The others look like absolute belters.  Yours looks like a f**king cake walk.  But I doff my cap to Houston for even being there.  No shame for them going out in the divisionals at Foxboro.

I only wish it was a team I had hate for. Houston just doesn't even register. 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I only wish it was a team I had hate for. Houston just doesn't even register. 

Yep they're a real non-entity.  The only even minor-point of interest I have in them is Osweiler, and even then I couldn't give a shit.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Did you see them prancing around Lambeau taking selfies with their shirts off before the game?

Embarrassing, Coughlin would have benched them for that.

Prancing around? They were warming up and doing the same thing Steelers and Dolphins players were doing only hours beforehand, and they got commended for it. No-one seemed to bat an eyelid towards that. It wasn't Odell after all. :rolleyes:

I don't know what people want from him. Criticised for enjoying the heat in Miami on his day off ahead of a frigid game in Green Bay, criticised for warming up shirtless for ten minutes in single digit temperatures.

Edited by abdomlahor

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Yep they're a real non-entity.  The only even minor-point of interest I have in them is Osweiler, and even then I couldn't give a shit.

And they won our division ! 

The Jags must be a super non-entity hah!

Just now, Brumerican said:

And they won our division ! 

The Jags must be a super non-entity hah!

No I like the Jags.  Being a non-entity or not interesting is not aligned with quality :)

• Like 1

Just now, BOF said:

No I like the Jags.  Being a non-entity or not interesting is not aligned with quality :)

The quality is almost there to be fair . The defence has a great foundation of talented youngsters . A nice receiver corps . A "capable" QB and the best damn punter I have ever seen !!

All that is missing is a decent coach , an O-Line and a running game . 

Just now, Brumerican said:

and the best damn punter I have ever seen !!

That earwormed me 'You Shook Me All Night Long'.  Does he have those saintless eyes, telling you no lies?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

That earwormed me 'You Shook Me All Night Long'.  Does he have those saintless eyes, telling you no lies?

Well he "knocks me out with those American thighs" at least . :D

• Like 2

Â