Other teams transfers

villa4europe

couldnt find the old thread

draxler to PSG £30m

tomas rincon to juve

gabriel jesus has joined city

markus henrikson to hull

bazoer (FM wonderkid) to wolfsburg

the strangest one, in the summer man city bought a GK called geronimo rulli, he's a huge prospect, future argentina number 1, he spent time on loan at sociedad where i saw him 3/4 times and he looked great, no doubt couldnt get a work permit they paid about £4m for him and sent him back to sociedad on loan, sociedad have bought him for £7m with a buy back clause in his contract, will be very surprised if he isnt city's number 1 in a couple years time

Some players have agents are exceptionally good at getting lots of money for their clients aren't they. It generally makes them word removeds but they do make lots of money. People like Tevez, Rooney and Yaya are so over piad its not funny.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Some players have agents are exceptionally good at getting lots of money for their clients aren't they. It generally makes them word removeds but they do make lots of money. People like Tevez, Rooney and Yaya are so over piad its not funny.

If I was a player I'd be on the phone to Jorges Mendes as fast as possible begging him to be my agent. 

i think agents have become wise to the value of a player off the pitch, for 90 minutes on a saturday afternoon of course pogba isnt worth £90m and £300k a week, even to the 80k people in the crowd visiting the club shop after and buying a mug with his face on doesnt make him worth that much, however the number of kids playing as utd on fifa scoring with him, doing the dab and then providing traffic on utd sites and pulling in massive sponsorship and advertising revenue for them make him worth whatever the agent wants, if utd are signing £400m or whatever it was shirt deals then the agent is going to want his piece of the pie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Ndidi to Leicester for £15m

witsel gone to China, immediately followed by outrage of course, wasn't he on daft wages to go to zenit in the 1st place? Same as hulk and AVB

Witsel said that he thanks Juve for their interest, but going to China made more sense for his family. Like you say, surely he was on a lot in Russia so it's just greed. Juve dodged a bullet though, he's really shit.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, villa89 said:

If I was a player I'd be on the phone to Jorges Mendes as fast as possible begging him to be my agent. 

I can see the headline now. Jordan Bowery getting 300k a week to play in Beijing

On wages...I was in London yesterday and read the Standard on the train back. It claimed Chelsea were interested in Ghoulam who plays as a left back for Napoli.

The report claimed Napoli would counter Chelsea's offer by doubling his wages to......30k per week.

So you have a regular player for the best team after Juve in Italy and also a full Algerian international earning less than what plenty of youth team players in this country do.

Shows you what following English football does as it always stands out to me when it's claimed a decent player is "only" earning 30-40k a week.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Scott Hogan seemingly on his way to West Ham for £15m.

On one hand it'll be interesting to see how he does at the higher level, but on the other hand as it's West Ham I hope he completely bombs.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Llorente to Chelsea does actually make some sense, doesnt have the movement or pace of Costa but be a good back up in terms of height and build. Prob offer more than Batsuhayi at moment

its sounding like a loan swap deal, id say both of them have done alright out of it

• Like 1