Bodymoor Heath

TRO

Looks like the best gym I've never been to.

Very impressive and will surely mean our players know they're at one of the top clubs in the league.

There will be very few clubs in the world they would move to and find a better training experience. Not sure how much of a factor that is to a player, but the day to day working environment is a massive factor for most of us regular folk. I assume winning leagues and cups probably comes higher up the priority chain, but still. 

Will also make us a much more enticing prospect to potential signings.

We're back boys and girls.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Incidentally, looking at the opening posts in the is thread, I get the feeling that Leicester City's new training ground having it's own nine hole private golf course isn't something that @TRO would approve of!

Distraction.....😀

• Like 1

Shameless... but I don't care!

The place is incredible, not that I can compare it with much. The space is impressive and the offices upstairs overlook the gym and the training pitches which I imagine is quite useful (and very American). It really does look state of the art and I imagine it would impress future signings.

IMG-20210504-WA0030.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The new performance centre was officially opened today by a fan who presumably had won a competition. 

I'm not sure the video quite captures the scale of the facilities at BH now are, but it's nice to see them formally opened up at least. 

The voice and music sounds like a Paul McKenna  hypnosis cd! 

• Haha 2

Is there any truth in the rumour that whilst Prince William was opening BMH Jasper Carrott was opening the ‘Peking Blinders’all-you-can-eat for a fiver Chinese buffet in one of the condemned stands at the Sty?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just seen a new clip of our future Kings speech. 

"I can't think of a cooler place to be vaccinated than Villa Park......... Unless you're a Birmingham City fan" 

Get him on the Throne NOW. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just seen a new clip of our future Kings speech. 

"I can't think of a cooler place to be vaccinated than Villa Park......... Unless you're a Birmingham City fan" 

Get him on the Throne NOW. 

Can we modify the club name to Royal Aston Villa? 

3 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Can we modify the club name to Royal Aston Villa? 

I was thinking more like Aston Village from the good old sensible soccer game way back, if we ever had a name change that is.

Â