Bodymoor Heath

TRO

Does anyone know how to find planning applications online?

I've had a look at the Birmingham Council website, but I can't seem to get the right information into the search criteria. I'd love to see the details on what we've submitted for building.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Does anyone know how to find planning applications online?

I've had a look at the Birmingham Council website, but I can't seem to get the right information into the search criteria. I'd love to see the details on what we've submitted for building.

Found this by googling planning apps in postocde

Major Developments

This page displays all of the current applications which are regarded as major developments within the locality.

Major applications are often more complex than other forms of applications that the Council receive and require more extensive consultation with interested bodies and the public. As a result of dealing with a more complex series of issues, the applications can take slightly longer to determine and often the Council will undertake a series of negotiations to resolve technical issues relating to the proposed development. The applications shown below are those applications which are currently submitted to the Council for consideration, are valid and have not yet had a decision. 

To find out more about any application, please click on the underlined text.

Edit, if you scroll down there are some bits on planning for the training pitches. Hope that helps?

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

http://planning.northwarks.gov.uk/portal/servlets/AttachmentShowServlet?ImageName=327528

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 21.10.55.png

AVFC TRAINING GROUND - SKETCH SITE LAYOUT OPTION D3 - PHASE 1

So it looks like HS2 takes the initial set of pitches when you first arrive on the site - and we're looking to extend further into things. I'm not quite sure on what's already there and what isn't, but it looks like we want to add more new pitches than we're taking away.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Thank you Sir, you're a gent.

No problem, you are welcome. I remembered searching for planning apps in the past and best to use the postcode and go from there.

On 21/02/2018 at 21:17, OutByEaster? said:

http://planning.northwarks.gov.uk/portal/servlets/AttachmentShowServlet?ImageName=327498

This is particularly interesting. I reckon there's room in there for both Noel and SGC. :)

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 21.16.36.png

AVFC TRAINING GROUND - PHASE 1 - PROPOSED SPECTATOR AREA

They seem to be confusing us with Barcelona. 

Are they moving reserve fixtures to Bodymoor perhaps? 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

As a display of our owner's confidence in moving the club forward, this is a concrete a sign of ambition as I've seen. (no pun intended.)

It makes me very happy. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Maybe that is Lionel Messi coming out to train behind the stand at the bottom of the plan? :D

On 21/02/2018 at 21:13, OutByEaster? said:

http://planning.northwarks.gov.uk/portal/servlets/AttachmentShowServlet?ImageName=327528

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 21.10.55.png

AVFC TRAINING GROUND - SKETCH SITE LAYOUT OPTION D3 - PHASE 1

So it looks like HS2 takes the initial set of pitches when you first arrive on the site - and we're looking to extend further into things. I'm not quite sure on what's already there and what isn't, but it looks like we want to add more new pitches than we're taking away.

Thanks for that, OBE.

In the absence of a key, it would appear that the dark green pitches with the descriptions may be the new pitches.

The heavy green is described as coach parking.

Is the brown rectangle at the show pitches the spectator areas?

Presumably the two dark green isolated pitches are also new, though not described as such.

The pale green pitch will be existing, with floodlights added.

So a really big upgrade if I am reading it right.

• 1 month later...

Money spent on training facilities is outside of the parameters of FFP though I do believe you can offset big infrastructure projects against your FFP calculations.... I was told that was one of the reasons Cit£h so went so large with there's but that could be nonsense..... 

Anyways interesting to see if this has any link to a potential HS2 compensation  announcement maybe being imminent? Recon sponsor... new training Facilty paid for with money from HS2 comp = all recon sponsor money goes towards team costs. Recon get global coverage ... Win win ! 

I thought city went large and challenged them to find a precedent because their training / academy complex isnt comparable to everyone elses (their stadium deal for example cant blow arsenals emirates deal out of the water)

On paper at least it looks like a cash through the back door exercise which is great news for any doubts there would over the good doctors commitment to us

34 minutes ago, sne said:

Just imagine how much exposure Recon will get to the thousands of people passing by every day on the HS2 outside Bodymoor Heath.

Easily worth £200m/ year, right :ph34r:

There is no precedent in other existing sponsorship deals for such an advertising opportunity, so yes absolutely! Stick that in your **** Fair Pipe and smoke it.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 17:38, OutByEaster? said:

As a display of our owner's confidence in moving the club forward, this is a concrete a sign of ambition as I've seen. (no pun intended.)

It makes me very happy. 

Confusing us with Barcelona?! Or Moving reserve fixtures to Bodymoor Heath!? :P

Â