Worthy GIFs 2017

Xann

8 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

bullshit, that aint a real person

Won't argue with you on that one.

From the look of your avatar you might actually have been there when it happened :D

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Won't argue with you on that one.

From the look of your avatar you might actually have been there when it happened :D

I keep meaning to change that avatar, it has no relevence to anything, I think I was drunk when I put it on, its been there for so long though I feel like I should just leave it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I keep meaning to change that avatar, it has no relevence to anything, I think I was drunk when I put it on, its been there for so long though I feel like I should just leave it.

Were you like a bear with a sore head in the morning? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I really hope that person in the pink top spent the rest of that day with their nose severely split in two.

That was my initial thought too. I'd have got up, took the suit off, and lamped him.

23 hours ago, Xela said:

200w.gif

This gif is just another indication of Xela's hate of fat people. He hates them so much, he even hates people dressed up as fat people!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:11, dAVe80 said:

I may be wrong, but I think this is from an advert for John West's tinned salmon.

and one from 2001 at that :) 

I still use "Oh look an Eagle" when I want to do a runner from buying a round or stealing the kids chocolate

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

This gif is just another indication of Xela's hate of fat people. He hates them so much, he even hates people dressed up as fat people!

Ultimately I hate myself!

• Like 1