Worthy GIFs 2017

Xann

27 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Best scam-attempt of all time, pity about the dashcam eh :lol:

xg0NFFb.gif

And the eye witness.  F**king urchin.  I hope he ruptured a disc when he landed.

• Like 1

On 14/07/2017 at 20:38, NurembergVillan said:

Did you spell it like that cos of internetz, or did you know that Hai is German for shark?!

Well damn.  Sadly no, this is a case of me arriving at something clever completely by accident.  Cool though, thanks :D 

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 19:23, Xela said:

z5jZ938JT6lzh4WdD2E7_Classroom%20Kick.gi

If I was the fat kid, I'd  have teamed up with the lad who got hit, and smashed the **** out of the kid who did actually hit him, then turned round and smashed the lad who kicked me, right in the chops.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2017 at 15:17, Tegis said:

Best scam-attempt of all time, pity about the dashcam eh :lol:

xg0NFFb.gif

Now the thing with 'induced' accidents is that unless you can 100% prove that it was induced you end up paying out for it

I recently had a claim where my policy holder had a dash cam and she had actually hit someone in the rear 'albeit very slowly' however there was a little damage to her vehicle so we had to pay out on the drivers injury claim.

The thing that was funny though was that after the accident happened the 'injured' third parties mate saw the accident and ran across the road and struck a super man pose as he launched himself onto the bonnet of my policy holders car, he wasn't even in the other vehicle, you clearly see him run across the road, and when I say he struck a super man pose that is exactly what I mean, one arm up in the air and the other on his hip.

he didn't get **** all but the other dude did, the whole injury culture is **** ridiculous, I hate my job, it makes me despise people, even the most upstanding citizen is a word removed when it comes to a claim.

8 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Now the thing with 'induced' accidents is that unless you can 100% prove that it was induced you end up paying out for it

That's not quite correct, is it?

Surely, it's: Unless it's 100% likely that you can show that it's clearly 'induced' then insurance companies will be unlikely to go to court and they, therefore, pay some money.

11 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Surely, it's: Unless it's 100% likely that you can show that it's clearly 'induced' then insurance companies will be unlikely to go to court and they, therefore, pay some money.

depends on the solicitors and whether they are willing to accept the possibility of it being induced (I've being working injury claims for 2 years now and I've had two that our fraud team have taken on)

if it goes to court then the judges are more than likely going to rule in favour of the 'injured' party, and the funny thing is that some courts are a helluva lot worse than others, everyone does there best to issue out of Birkenhead these days because they know that the judges will give the 'injured' party whatever they want.

the system is broken

Edited by leemond2008

8 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I may have misread that, sorry if I'm rambling but I'm 10 cans deep

unless the insurers can 100% prove it then they will pay the full amount, if the solicitors don't accept that then it will go to court, it's pretty much an all or nothing situation, I will be able to explain it a lot more in the morra