Tuesday 

Premier League 

Bournemouth v Arsenal SS1 

Palace v Swansea 8pm

Stoke v Watford 8pm

Wednesday 

Premier League 

Spurs v Chelsea SS1 

Guardiola's and Klopp's post match interviews were shocking. Klopp was pretty condescending and then Pep had one that you'd basically think was a parody. Pretty shocking attitude from the 2 of them.

Really hope Conte wins the title. A man that knows how to act with class even in defeat. 

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

sure Klopp is still moaning about Christmas fixtures as if it is a new thing in England. gobshite

I don't understand the argument with the Christmas fixtures, so you have a winter break and then have to find place in the rest of the calendar to play these 3/4 games, so you'll end up playing Saturday Wednesday Saturday any way

if you want a break, have 2 weeks off in January and scrap a meaningless international friendly in the year, but leave the xmas schedule in place 

• Like 2

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

I don't understand the argument with the Christmas fixtures, so you have a winter break and then have to find place in the rest of the calendar to play these 3/4 games, so you'll end up playing Saturday Wednesday Saturday any way

if you want a break, have 2 weeks off in January and scrap a meaningless international friendly in the year, but leave the xmas schedule in place 

Agreed. Personally Boxing Day through to FA Cup 3rd round weekend is probably my favourite period of the year for football here. 

United just had a chance from a few yards out, tap in, and he hits it at the keeper. Lingaard I think.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

sure Klopp is still moaning about Christmas fixtures as if it is a new thing in England. gobshite

Winter break = Friendlies in Thailand and Malaysia 

• Like 3

Â