Ratings and Reactions: Cardiff v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

There's a huge difference between physicality and cheating.

Cardiff didn't just cross the line today, they took a dump on the line.

And the ref let them do it. 

The blatant penalty was wank too.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

What a ridiculous comment.

Surely you should be standing up for your own player who was targeted both on and off the ball and fouled 10-15 times rather than than making sarcastic comments.

Stefan I'm fed up of the little jumped up clearing in the woods. We got done over, end of. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Stefan I'm fed up of the little jumped up clearing in the woods. We got done over, end of. 

I have no words for this.

He's clearly a **** 'jumped up word removed' because he got kicked all over the place all **** game both on and off the ball. It stinks of an agenda, not of somebody who actually watched what was happening. Disgusting view for a 'villa fan' to have.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Well **** it then. No point in playing within the rules because you can just cheat and refs aren't strong enough to deal with it.

I expect us to kick Spurs all game and we won't be punished.

Will we ****.

It's the refs responsibility to stop thugs kicking us all game. If the ref is weak then they will carry on with it. That has **** all to do with us being weak.

The standard of refereeing is laughably poor in the top two leagues and the peer review of referees 'performances' is equally laughable. There is simply no proper censure for substandard performances.

Having said all that Cardiff simply repeated the tactics they adopted at VP where they ended the game with 10 men having been allowed to get away with some of the most cynical fouling I have ever witnessed for the majority of the game.

My gripe is that Bruce must have known that was going to happen again and could have / should have counteracted better. That should have happened regardless of the ref.

Easy for me to say I know but as they tried to mug us at VP it was a safe bet they would try mug us again.

Just now, Harry said:

The standard of refereeing is laughably poor in the top two leagues and the peer review of referees 'performances' is equally laughable. There is simply no proper censure for substandard performances.

Having said all that Cardiff simply repeated the tactics they adopted at VP where they ended the game with 10 men having been allowed to get away with some of the most cynical fouling I have ever witnessed for the majority of the game.

My gripe is that Bruce must have known that was going to happen again and could have / should have counteracted better. That should have happened regardless of the ref.

Easy for me to say I know but as they tried to mug us at VP it was a safe bet they would try mug us again.

How do you counter it if the ref isn't doing anything about it? How is Grealish meant to be avoid being wiped out off the ball 2/3 times if the ref isn't pulling Cardiff up for it?

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I have no words for this.

He's clearly a **** 'jumped up word removed' because he got kicked all over the place all **** game both on and off the ball. It stinks of an agenda, not of somebody who actually watched what was happening. Disgusting view for a 'villa fan' to have.

Couldn't give a shit whether you think it's a disgusting view to have or not. No agenda here mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Couldn't give a shit whether you think it's a disgusting view to have or not. No agenda here mate.

Clearly not.

Grealish is clearly just a jumped up word removed for being kicked all game.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

How do you counter it if the ref isn't doing anything about it? How is Grealish meant to be avoid being wiped out off the ball 2/3 times if the ref isn't pulling Cardiff up for it?

I'm not a football manager but other teams seem to manage to deal with it. 

Maybe Warnock really is the smartest guy the room as his ' tactics' worked. We have very few creative players as our squad is really not that good so kick shit out of them and stop them playing. 

I agree with much of what saying Stefan, my point is that Bruce could have dealt with it better not least because he is far better manager than Warnock.

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Anyone who thinks grealish shouldn't start wants to look at themselves. We missed Jedinak today and seriously need to get some tough players in who can deal with this sort of team 

He should be tearing this league up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I agree with much of what saying Stefan, my point is that Bruce could have dealt with it better not least because he is far better manager than Warnock.

I just don't see what a manager can do if a team is kicking lumps out of you and the ref is doing nothing about it. Kick them back? Well that didn't work because 3 times we got given yellow cards for first fouls. The ref was weak because he constantly gave fouls, but gave no yellows and the crowd started getting on his back even though the fouls were legit.

If we go out to do what Cardiff did to us, against Spuds, we'll have 2/3 red cards and so we should.

Â