New Years Eve Plans

It's Your Round

I'm in bed now. I've left my wife up her mums to see in the new year but I just couldn't be arsed.only had three beers all day. Anyway happy new year to you all and I hope it's a good un for everyone. UTV

Edited by Rugeley Villa

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Im already down on the dumps regarding new year. Don't know why but I find it so depressing.

For me it's because you're told you're going out to get really drunk and it's going to be amazing and it never is, the best nights are always the ones that were only ever popping out for a swift half that somehow end up with your missus finding you asleep on the sofa with half a kebab down you, being told a night will be great almost always results in a shit night

that and it meaning I'm back at work soon

but at least now I'm sat watching Robbie Williams :angry:

• Like 1

Happy New Year to all VT'ers - Staying in with my wife who has a bit of a cold - Just made a nice mushroom bacon pasta and already almost polished off 1 bottle of Prosecco.

We had a great time last week in England and saw Villa beat the mighty Burton Albion. As NYE is a shit night out generally staying in is the best option -  I also have to perform 2 shows tomorrow so I should be at least half compus mentus.

Happy New Year to all you weird and wonderful people !!

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

For me it's because you're told you're going out to get really drunk and it's going to be amazing and it never is, the best nights are always the ones that were only ever popping out for a swift half that somehow end up with your missus finding you asleep on the sofa with half a kebab down you, being told a night will be great almost always results in a shit night

that and it meaning I'm back at work soon

but at least now I'm sat watching Robbie Williams :angry:

I have Robbie Williams on to sort of keep in touch with my homeland. He's a bit shit isn't he really?

47 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Im already down on the dumps regarding new year. Don't know why but I find it so depressing.

I hear thee. I think 2016 was just a test run for misery.

Â