This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, jackdaww said:

bunn        6    at fault with the goal

hutton    6    also at fault - doesnt get the ball in the air

chester    8    good

baker        9    almost faultless

amavi    2    shocking - 25million???

jedinak    2    shocking

westwood    7    good - and i am not a fan of his!

bacuna    5    hardly in it

ayew        3    awful

grealish    7    good - was missed

kodjia    4    includes 2 for his pen otherwise awful

mcormack    6    not bad

adoma    7    dangerous

gestede    5    little use         

we could have won , which is astonishing with 4 players i rate under 5 .

Are those ratings for real?  Some are beyond bizarre.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jackdaww said:

there is relief when we dont lose .

but what many people dont realise is we need to WIN !!!!

we need THREE points !!!!!!!!!! , one point is hardly better than losing .

For sure relief, but keeping our unbeaten home record against a good side, with Bunn, Hutton, Bacuna and Westwood in our first 11 - well, I think we have done very well. 

• Like 2

Just now, jackdaww said:

absolutely.

i give each player ticks and crosses and calculate a rating from that .

which ones do you disagree with?

I'm not sure it's as straight forward as 'ticks and crosses'.

Despite his mistakes, Amavi didn't deserve 2/10.  Jedinak was also far better than that, albeit not great.  Kodjia was far better than 4 and to say Gestede was 'little use' is harsh.  Still, each to their own!

Thought there was some decent football in there, especially first twenty minutes.... yes we got very wobbly after the goal but great spirit again- we would have given anything for that a few weeks ago .

Thought he left Adomah at least 20 minutes too late though, and Jedi, after a good run, is running on empty and should've gone off half time imo.

Unfortunately could easily regret the 1-4 points swing to Leeds between us over the last month.

Good subs, they changed the game. I don't think they were made too late either. We got the result, and could've won.

Excellent ending to the match. This is how it should be. Happy for our resilience.

Wonder which lost his man for their goal, Baker or Hutton?

We certainly would have lost that a few months ago......but there is a lot of work to do to make this a well oiled machine.

too many players, playing for themselves.....not a team at all.

• Like 1

We really are frustrating to watch. I suppose we can count ourselves lucky again tonight. Then again, we also had plenty of chances in the end to nick it. 

I love Kodjia, and without him we would be neck deep in relegation shit, but for the love of God, please learn to pass. There were plenty of options, on more than one occasion.

We lack playmakers. Badly.

Decent performances from Westwood, Hutton, and both CBs, who just keep impressing. Shockers from Jedi and Amavi. Bacuna and Ayew not far off. Both should be replaced.

Also Bruce got the lineup wrong tonight again. I really don't understand this unnecessary rotation every match. The problems are there for all to see, they won't magically disappear by swapping Westwood for Gardner, or Ayew for Adomah. One would hope he'd already realized our best first 11.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

We certainly would have lost that a few months ago......but there is a lot of work to do to make this a well oiled machine.

too many players, playing for themselves.....not a team at all.

For me the positive was that I genuinely started to see signs of that in the opening period.

So it's only right that a couple of our best players  leave for AFCON so we have to start over lol.

• Like 1

We started reasonably, but when they recovered from their mishap, their closing us down , gradually grew them in to the game and created us with self doubt.

They simply worked harder off the ball, just like Burton did.....and that's what got them back in it and us losing our bit of edge.

However, playing as poor as that in terms of the basics.....I do not know how we have acquired 4 points in this 2 games.

Edited by TRO

Â