African Cup of Nations Impact

Djemba_Villan

On 26.12.2016 at 13:18, Djemba_Villan said:

If they don't call Adomah up that would be brilliant news!

Kodija is the major loss IMO and I can't see how we can replace him like for like in the interim as it would take anyone new time to settle anyway. We'd have to change setup to accommodate McCormack I suppose and I don't know enough about his previous club to know the sorts of players he needs around him to thrive.

Yeah Ghana didn't call Adomah, but Ayew of course.

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

I read some negative comments on here about Kodja and we wont miss him, but he's our main man and we will miss him massively.

Certainly our biggest goal threat so far this season - we miss him far more than we will ayew

10 minutes ago, tismyk said:

This seems strange, why is Zaha playing tonight and not Kodjia yesterday?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38441016

Wilfried Zaha has been given special dispensation to play before going to the Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast.

It's only fair really as they are a premier league and are the masters of the universe. He man.

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

It's only fair really as they are a premier league and are the masters of the universe. He man.

Manure didn't get permission to delay one of their players though, it seems to be because Zaha switched from England to Ivory Coast so he is now God to them.

On 1/4/2017 at 10:45, Demitri_C said:

I will be cheering any side that isn't ivory coast. Unhelpful twas ts

Yeah the fact he plays for one of the best teams in Africa is the main concern. He's gonna be gone til February without a doubt :(

Why can't he play for Eritrea!! 

• Like 1

Â