The 12 Days of Crapness

NurembergVillan

The third day of Christmas, and a central defender converted from a striker. Sometimes it works, but not when there's such a lack of pace as this lad had.

Might turn out to be a controversial one this, but if you imagine a back three with this fella and Lescott as part of it and then think of your typical Premier League striker it wouldn't go well...

aston-villa-riccardo-scimeca-461-merlin-

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

The third day of Christmas, and a central defender converted from a striker. Sometimes it works, but not when there's such a lack of pace as this lad had.

Might turn out to be a controversial one this, but if you imagine a back three with this fella and Lescott as part of it and then think of your typical Premier League striker it wouldn't go well...

aston-villa-riccardo-scimeca-461-merlin-

Woah bad choice there, far far stronger options than this Villa lad who always gave his all.

Carl Tiler being one.

• Like 4

Just looked at Scimeca's career and he had a decent one. Over 400 games. 

As harsh at it sounds Clark and Baker were a lot poorer in the Premier League than Scimeca

21 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

What sort of benchmark is that? :)

He's lost the crowd.

"You don't know what you're doing...."

The next 9 players are all going to be ones I know you liked ;)

He tried hard but just wasn't very good. I can't think what his particular strength was. He was just, I dunno, there.

Â