I have a dream......Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Grasshopper

As a fan whose first game was Feb 1966 I couldn't agree more with the above post. At last we seem to have an owner who feels the same

as the fans and has the wherewithall to do something about it. Maybe just maybe we are about to start enjoying supporting our great club

again and the good times will return and in my lifetime too. Heres hoping....

• Like 3

Merry Christmas, everyone!

We all want the same thing, we want Villa to grow, to claim as much glory as it can, and may it be so.

Away from the TV screens, away from the forums, in our parts of our lives that dont revolve around Villa, I am wishing you all the best in health and happiness, and that the coming days are bountiful in future memories with your beloved ones.

Bless you all, and Up The Villa!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Merry Christmas one and all. Thanks so much to all posters who put in time and effort to post and debate on here and of course to the people who do an excellent job in running the site.

We may have differing views but we are all united in supporting the greatest football team in the world. 

UTV!

Well said mate

• Like 2

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all fellow VTers and the diligent admin staff.

I'm pretty sure we all want the same presents:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Merry Christmas lads.

A win tomorrow to start an unbeaten run that takes us back to the land of Sky Sports TV.

Cheers Santa.

Mind you, we seem to be on Sky every 5 minutes in the Champ. Possibly more than when we were in the Prem? Next show Leeds on 29 Dec! :)

Â