limpid

Match Polls  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Have no idea what the performance was like but you can't argue with the results.

The results being barely beating bottom teams and losing against promotion rivals? 

Then I agree. 

Edited by Alakagom

Just now, Alakagom said:

The results being barely beating bottom teams and losing against promotion rivals? 

Then I agree. 

The results being 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Yeah it's annoying that the 2 defeats were against Norwich and Leeds but we're winning literally every game we go into as the favourites right now. This is good stuff to build on.

• Like 2

Just now, Mantis said:

The results being 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Yeah it's annoying that the 2 defeats were against Norwich and Leeds but we're winning literally every game we go into as the favourites right now. This is good stuff to build on.

We shall see against Leeds. If we lose all the work is undone. 

Sounds like the same old story.

Play garbage but pick up points. Doing that a lot under Bruce. It's a vital component of a promotion chasing side and up until today I would have said Leeds have been doing the exact same thing very well.

Still waiting for our forwards to realise they can score more than 1 between them in a game.

Would love is to hit top gear against leeds

• Like 3

Sounds like the same old story.

Play garbage but pick up points. Doing that a lot under Bruce. It's a vital component of a promotion chasing side and up until today I would have said Leeds have been doing the exact same thing very well.

Still waiting for our forwards to realise they can score more than 1 between them in a game.

Would love is to hit top gear against leeds

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Burton Albion at home , and the possession stats favour them . Some things never change .

Well it's changed a bit. Last season the away team would have had the possession and the points.

Â