Jump to content

What is the most traditional/popular design of AVFC scarf


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Richard said:

Get it sorted out then chap! 

I am sure it will get done once the club gets back to PL. 

BTW, I actually like the round badge than the current one. It just looks better.

Edited by Deisler123
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Sorry showing off my ignorance here - why is the white color on this traditional design?

 

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Traditional away shirt colour. 

Yeah, pretty much this, as well as us traditionally wearing claret and blue shirts and white shorts.

I remember being given a scarf like this, when I was a kid. I always loved that design, as it was one of my first.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

BTW, I actually like the round badge than the current one. It just looks better.

You won't find many fans that disagree. The old round badge was a thing of beauty. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

They do one of those scarfs for £96. **** gorgeous mind...

http://www.savile-rogue.com/england-championship-c20/aston-villa-c16

Quote

Savile Rogue Superking bar scarf for Aston Villa fans. Our most luxurious cashmere football scarf in claret and blue colours. Our silver presentation box helps make this a great gift. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

During lunch time I was trying my luck to see if I can find Villa Scarf from Taobao (Chinese Ebay if you like). No luck.... Tons of Man U, Arsenal, no stuff for villa.... Damn

But guess what, :DI found this: https://world.taobao.com/item/16934698144.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.T6XeB5#detail 

It is quite expensive....almost 6 pounds.... And look at the signature..... Anyone can tell if it is genuine? 

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

During lunch time I was trying my luck to see if I can find Villa Scarf from Taobao (Chinese Ebay if you like). No luck.... Tons of Man U, Arsenal, no stuff for villa.... Damn

But guess what, :DI found this: https://world.taobao.com/item/16934698144.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.T6XeB5#detail 

It is quite expensive....almost 6 pounds.... And look at the signature..... Anyone can tell if it is genuine? 

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

Looking at the simplistic child like scrawl.....Yeah, I'd say it's the real deal...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

During lunch time I was trying my luck to see if I can find Villa Scarf from Taobao (Chinese Ebay if you like). No luck.... Tons of Man U, Arsenal, no stuff for villa.... Damn

But guess what, :DI found this: https://world.taobao.com/item/16934698144.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.T6XeB5#detail 

It is quite expensive....almost 6 pounds.... And look at the signature..... Anyone can tell if it is genuine? 

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

Genuine, it's crayon 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, av1 said:

You won't find many fans that disagree. The old round badge was a thing of beauty. 

Yes you will. All the weirdos and psychos that the club seems to drag up from God knows where everytime they have a "fan consultation" on a new design. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Love that one. I have a couple of scarfs from the 80s which my grandad gave me and one from the 90s. I think most of our clothing nowadays is shit .

Yep I had a scarf like that in the 80s 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deisler123 said:

Thank you all for your input on this, guys.

I finally decided not to buy the scarf for this Christmas, due to lack of choices online.

Instead, I plan to buy one when I watch villa's game live in a stadium, hopefully in Wembley June 2017.

Do you know anyone who knows how to knit? The best scarves are hand made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, limpid said:

Do you know anyone who knows how to knit? The best scarves are hand made.

nice idea... My wife can but I doubt she wants to. :unsure:

I will post a photo of myself wearing scarf chanting for Villa in Wembley! Let's hope that will be the coming June.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â