What is the most traditional/popular design of AVFC scarf

Deisler123

27 minutes ago, Richard said:

Get it sorted out then chap! 

I am sure it will get done once the club gets back to PL. 

BTW, I actually like the round badge than the current one. It just looks better.

Edited by Deisler123
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Sorry showing off my ignorance here - why is the white color on this traditional design?

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Traditional away shirt colour. 

Yeah, pretty much this, as well as us traditionally wearing claret and blue shirts and white shorts.

I remember being given a scarf like this, when I was a kid. I always loved that design, as it was one of my first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

BTW, I actually like the round badge than the current one. It just looks better.

You won't find many fans that disagree. The old round badge was a thing of beauty. 

They do one of those scarfs for £96. **** gorgeous mind...

http://www.savile-rogue.com/england-championship-c20/aston-villa-c16

Savile Rogue Superking bar scarf for Aston Villa fans. Our most luxurious cashmere football scarf in claret and blue colours. Our silver presentation box helps make this a great gift. 

• Like 2

During lunch time I was trying my luck to see if I can find Villa Scarf from Taobao (Chinese Ebay if you like). No luck.... Tons of Man U, Arsenal, no stuff for villa.... Damn

But guess what, :DI found this: https://world.taobao.com/item/16934698144.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.T6XeB5#detail 

It is quite expensive....almost 6 pounds.... And look at the signature..... Anyone can tell if it is genuine? 

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

5 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

During lunch time I was trying my luck to see if I can find Villa Scarf from Taobao (Chinese Ebay if you like). No luck.... Tons of Man U, Arsenal, no stuff for villa.... Damn

But guess what, :DI found this: https://world.taobao.com/item/16934698144.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.T6XeB5#detail 

It is quite expensive....almost 6 pounds.... And look at the signature..... Anyone can tell if it is genuine? 

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

Looking at the simplistic child like scrawl.....Yeah, I'd say it's the real deal...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

阿邦拉霍阿斯顿维拉亲笔签名官方照片

Genuine, it's crayon 

7 hours ago, av1 said:

You won't find many fans that disagree. The old round badge was a thing of beauty. 

Yes you will. All the weirdos and psychos that the club seems to drag up from God knows where everytime they have a "fan consultation" on a new design. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Love that one. I have a couple of scarfs from the 80s which my grandad gave me and one from the 90s. I think most of our clothing nowadays is shit .

Yep I had a scarf like that in the 80s 

1 hour ago, Deisler123 said:

Thank you all for your input on this, guys.

I finally decided not to buy the scarf for this Christmas, due to lack of choices online.

Instead, I plan to buy one when I watch villa's game live in a stadium, hopefully in Wembley June 2017.

Do you know anyone who knows how to knit? The best scarves are hand made.

22 hours ago, limpid said:

Do you know anyone who knows how to knit? The best scarves are hand made.

nice idea... My wife can but I doubt she wants to. :unsure:

I will post a photo of myself wearing scarf chanting for Villa in Wembley! Let's hope that will be the coming June.

• Like 1

Â