What is the most traditional/popular design of AVFC scarf

Deisler123

Merry Christmas, VT!

I wonder if anyone can help me on this.

I plan to buy myself a Christmas gift (wife not keen on football...) - a scarf - to add to my collection of football club scarfs I have at home. Of course Villa will replace AC Milan to take the captain position of my scarf first XI.. :)

I went to AVFC online shop, google, Amazon, quite a few designs. To my surprise there are only 1-2 designs available at official online shop..

I want to have the most popular design, perhaps as traditional as possible, but definitely having the club logo and the words for example 'Aston Villa FC' on it.

Is this good?

51zqGre03wL.jpg

or this?

210x249_fitbox-c13002842_h.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your help, guys.

I have a wall in my home office that hangs all scarfs - this means I prefer to have a club badge vertically (along the long side of the scarf) near the end of it. It will be great to have words 'Aston Villa FC' on it too, but less important than the badge. (great to have both) It is for presentation after all. 

This means a lot of designs are not suitable for my particular need - especially for those traditional ones - what a pity....

45 minutes ago, hogso said:

Traditional?

d01jqsasbar43.jpg

Thanks for reply. I realised this too, but i really want to have a club badge on it to show I am a proud villa fan (although only supporting villa for a few months)...

Edited by Deisler123

It is so annoying that there are only a few designs available online (only 1 in official shop, a few on Ebay and amazon).

Couldn't find any with round badge available online, or the one @VILLAMARV mentioned.

The club needs to improve at least the official shop, if it seriously considers expanding its fan base overseas. I live in the UK and I cannot even have more than a couple of options from official channel......

Edited by Deisler123

5 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

It is so annoying that there are only a few designs available online (only 1 in official shop, a few on Ebay and amazon).

Couldn't find any with round badge, or the one @VILLAMARV mentioned.

The club needs to improve at least the official shop, if it seriously considers expanding its fan base overseas. I live in the UK and I cannot even have more than a couple of options from official channel......

Get it sorted out then chap! 

Â