Pre match chit chat

Demitri_C

I'll take a 1-0 win every time, no matter who the opposition is. 3 points is all that really matters. Much as a goal fest would be nice, I'll happily take an 88th minute ball in to the box that bounces in off Kodjia's arse.

Im away for Christmas so won't make this game. Shame as it's likely to be a cracking atmosphere. Where I'm going will be devoid of any Internet too so looks like it's back to the dark ages of watching final score :(

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 22:34, The Fun Factory said:

Big crowd, will feel like a cup game, give Burton the respect they deserve, work hard as a unit, get the 3 points.

Agreed - I have it in my mind that this will feel like a Cup Final for Burton, who I can remember watching play Nuneaton Town/Borough many years ago. We always used to 'do' Burton... Now look at them...

Come on Villa - taking my daughter for this one... :) And I've swapped the Holte for the Trinity Upper for the 2016/17 'temerity and novelty' factor.

It won't be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, they will be up for it from the first whistle. They've got a good manager in Nigel Clough, he's tactically astute, he inherited it from his Dad. It'll be a tough game, they've got some good players at Championship level

Prediction- Kodjia to get both in a 2-1 win

Team- Bunn

Hutton Baker Chester Amavi

Gardner Jedinak Bacuna

Adomah Kodjia Grealish

Bench: Gollini, Elphick, Ayew, Agbonlahor, McCormack, Gestede, Westwood

Very strong side and bench

• Like 1

For a start, noone's scored more than four against Burton in the league so far this season. They have conceded four but only once and that was way back in August, on the opening day at Forest. Apart from that, they've only conceded three twice. So yeah, if we win it may well be by just one goal. Hope they don't play as well as they did against Birmingham !

8 hours ago, robby b said:

For a start, noone's scored more than four against Burton in the league so far this season. They have conceded four but only once and that was way back in August, on the opening day at Forest. Apart from that, they've only conceded three twice. So yeah, if we win it may well be by just one goal. Hope they don't play as well as they did against Birmingham !

There is no way that Noone has scored more than four goals in a game.

He's shit.

• Like 2

Oops, just realised the word no-one contains a hyphen :)  (curse those sly hyphens !) or can be two seperate words: no one. Anyway, no team has scored more than four against Burton in the league this season, and we haven't exactly been prolific scorers so I predict that on Monday we'll score one or two or... zero ! (Boo).

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1