Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

All of our forwards have been terrible this evening, Gabby was dreadful, Kodjia has been garbage, Grealish was invisible, Ayew's been rubbish, McCormack and Gestede seem unlikely to change that - I think it's partially because they've been trying to prove they can do the midfield part of the game.

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

It's a fair comment on tonight, criticism is allowed isn't it ?

Its not our first negative approach either, he can get credit if it works but  it's nothing special when/ if it doesn't 

There is a difference between constructive criticism and any excuse to have a dig. Some posters don't like Bruce and love to have criptic little dig whenever they can. 

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Villa really should, along with Newcastle be dominating this league but if you set up so defensively from the start you automatically hand the initiative to the opposition.

That is a travesty with the attacking players Villa have.

Villa 8 years ago maybe, but have you seen who we've become in the past 5 years?

On the evidence of tonight...I'm not sure who I would want to keep.

It also looks like we are paying too much for our players if tonight is a measure of them

The midfield is beyond woeful....SB knows it, we all know it.....its starting to have a debilitating effect on the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Where were you for all of last season? Seriously now....

Taking into account this is the championship and this is a squad with a budget relative to man city in the prem these sort of performances are comparable to the worst ones from last season.

IMO of course.

Edited by AVFCDAN