• Adomah
    • Grealish
    • Ayew
    • Kodjia
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/12/2016 at 17:00, Richard said:

Sorry to piss on a few chip dinners but the performance was very very poor and it is not about three points. We need to be performing better , much better 

I think the only chips your pissing on Richard are your own. 

On 11/12/2016 at 10:40, Richard said:

I don't know why it continues to amaze me so but it does. I never cease to be amazed how for some fans a goal two minutes before the end of a very poor performance against a dreadful Wigan side can paper over the cracks and mask a very very poor performance . It is most definitely not just about three points, especially against the likes of Wigan against whom three points should be the minimum.  We will face much better sides than them and the same performance will result in heavy defeats . I'm grateful that the manager shares my opinion and disagrees with the thought that it is just about three points

I agree, and I hate to be the Debbie downer but 9 times out of 10 that ball doesn't pop out to Grealish on the edge of the box and we all go home **** livid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I agree, and I hate to be the Debbie downer but 9 times out of 10 that ball doesn't pop out to Grealish on the edge of the box and we all go home **** livid.

But also 9 times out of 10 Kodja would have finished off one of the chances he had and we'd have all gone home with a hard on for him.

Â