Pre-Match Thread

Grasshopper

I can see his thinking behind the line up. Gestede is worse than Gabby the way we play. McC can't lead the line. Not much time to recover from the Wigan game.  Steve is rotating the squad which we will be so thankful come the end of the season when everyone is fading and we are powering through.... I hope 

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Kodjia wasted out wide, agbonlahor is just useless. Oh dear 

I don't think Kodjia is wasted out wide he can be very effective in that position.

I feel the same as you about Gabby, but let's not forget the last game he started people were commending him for his work-rate and contribution. Let's hope he does his job for the team and has a positive influence.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I don't think Kodjia is wasted out wide he can be very effective in that position.

I feel the same as you about Gabby, but let's not forget the last game he started people were commending him for his work-rate and contribution. Let's hope he does his job for the team and has a positive influence.

Just watched the pre match comment and Bruce said he feels Kodjias best performances have come from out wide. Said Gabby has been chomping at the bit etc was left out last week because of tweaked ankle, pace and power yada yada. Manager still think she has pace and power but VT has told me different so who knows?

Note: He looks leaner (Gabby)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just watched the pre match comment and Bruce said he feels Kodjias best performances have come from out wide. Said Gabby has been chomping at the bit etc was left out last week because of tweaked ankle, pace and power yada yada. Manager still think she has pace and power but VT has told me different so who knows?

Note: He looks leaner (Gabby)

So Bruce basically agrees with me. He's a great manager. ;)