FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Kingman

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Nothing to lose really have we as we won't be expected to get a result. Just go and have a real go and we get done 3 or 4 so be it. Last thing we'd want is a draw.

I disagree, the last thing we need is a good hiding. I think the mentality is slowly changing after a terrible few years, and yes we will lose a few, thats sport (see Leeds), but i really think a spanking could knock us back a couple of steps. 

Horrible draw for me. 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

I disagree, the last thing we need is a good hiding. I think the mentality is slowly changing after a terrible few years, and yes we will lose a few, thats sport (see Leeds), but i really think a spanking could knock us back a couple of steps. 

Horrible draw for me. 

It depends how you send the players out doesn't it. If everyone accepts that we are going to take a chance and really go for it knowing the risk that comes with that then I don't think it will have a detrimental impact if we do get done by 3 or 4. We are playing one of the best sides in the country who can do most teams by a handful of goals if they play well as shown by their result on Saturday.

I don't think we have anything to lose and a win would be a massive confidence boost where as a loss and it was simply expected and we get back to what really matters.

Edited by markavfc40

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

We have a chance of beating them because no doubt they will rest players. They have small squad and will probably be in the europa league too.

The Europa League isn't played in January. Spurs will have way too much for us. Even if they do rest players.