Gareth Southgate

Richard

I know people don’t believer me on here re Jack but a few years back during the World Cup Southgate had told Jack he was thinking of him but needed to play in a top 6 team in the prem as he needed to be in a side that had the lions share of possession to develop and in turn he would make him an England starter. 

8 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I know people don’t believer me on here re Jack but a few years back during the World Cup Southgate had told Jack he was thinking of him but needed to play in a top 6 team in the prem as he needed to be in a side that had the lions share of possession to develop and in turn he would make him an England starter. 

I don't believe you on Jack... But that's something I can definitely see happening 

15 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Was it ever explained as to why Garth kissed the streaker? Strange **** dude.

Every so often I'm reminded that this is an actual thing that happened and I'm astonished all over again.

On 03/09/2021 at 22:31, Fairy In Boots said:

I think this is what Jack was referring to about “how football really works” when responding to Preeces article. 

I'm still amazed how much players care about international football. Congrats on being born into a top footballing country, up until a month or so ago the best player in the world hadn't won a thing on an international level while Steven Nzonzi has a WC winners medal. Worst format of football going and it serves up the worst match quality too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

I'm still amazed how much players care about international football. Congrats on being born into a top footballing country, up until a month or so ago the best player in the world hadn't won a thing on an international level while Steven Nzonzi has a WC winners medal. Worst format of football going and it serves up the worst match quality too.

because players outside of the international football is crap UK media agenda actually care about international football. Ronaldo, Buffon, Chiellini, Lewandowski, Thomas Muller all elite players proud to play for the national team

Then you have South America where its more important than any domestic trophy

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Still the master of playing players out of position. At least he’s good at something…

Not even that, it's positions that they've never played for their club before 

Playing a new position for the first time at international level is madness 

But statistically he's got to be creeping towards being one of our best ever managers? It's **** painful to watch and it's brought all the anger back for me because he's such a bellend and epitomises all the worst traits of an England national team manager but he's going nowhere 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, a-k said:

Klopp has indirectly called Safegate a muppet for playing TAA in midfield 😂

He is shit scared to drop him again because of the Liverpool media backlash. He also doesnt have the bottle to admit he doesnt rate him so brings his 4 right backs

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â