Week 13 - Browns can't lose

Tegis

So for Sunday we're without our all-pro MLB, our pro-bowl center, pro-bowl safety, starting left tackle, our best pass rusher, both of our slot corners are banged up, a rookie corner starting at safety and down to our fourth center of the season. We're going to get absolutely **** pumped.

28 minutes ago, Milfner said:

So for Sunday we're without our all-pro MLB, our pro-bowl center, pro-bowl safety, starting left tackle, our best pass rusher, both of our slot corners are banged up, a rookie corner starting at safety and down to our fourth center of the season. We're going to get absolutely **** pumped.

Just wait, I'd call our O-line 'turnstiles' but honestly, that's offensive to turnstiles.

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

Browns can't lose . I see what you did there. Meanwhile is it wrong to think I'm more confident under Lynch than Siemian ?

I'm in shoulder-shrug mode from now on. Anything more than  a 16 game season would be a major bonus.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

I'm in shoulder-shrug mode from now on. Anything more than  a 16 game season would be a major bonus.

Siemian is not our future. That's my firm belief. Even with an awesome defence we could do with a talented QB. That's Lynch. 

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Siemian is not our future. That's my firm belief. Even with an awesome defence we could do with a talented QB. That's Lynch. 

I'm not writing TS off just yet. He's not playing poorly, just not showing the "it" factor.

As for Lynch, he has all the physical attributes, runs fast, makes every throw, is a leader. As usual it comes down to what he has between the ears. And that will only show over a prolonged stretch of games.

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

I'm not writing TS off just yet. He's not playing poorly, just not showing the "it" factor.

As for Lynch, he has all the physical attributes, runs fast, makes every throw, is a leader. As usual it comes down to what he has between the ears. And that will only show over a prolonged stretch of games.

I just get the impression he's in as a "just don't cock up the offence, while the D gets the job done" measure, and we're winning nothing like that.  Now I'm not saying that I know for sure that Lynch will be the answer, but if either of them are ever going to be, then it will be Lynch and not Siemian.

• Like 1

Â