best avatar

Grasshopper

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It was me. Dunno what happened to it, but a lot of the subjects have either moved on or changed their avatars since then. 

How many people on VT have never changed their avatar?  I've put a santa hat on mine in the past and I think I made it stripy like a bee for a week once but I've used the same avatar since I made an account on the official forums some fifteen years ago. 

Mine is a bear chasing a stick man...I have no idea why I have that as my avatar, I probably changed it during one of my drunken rambling sessions that I used to have on here a few years back.

don't know how and can't be bothered to change it so the bear chasing a stick man is staying for now

• 1 month later...
On 14 December 2016 at 07:21, sharkyvilla said:

I've never mentioned this before but for the longest time I thought your avatar made you look like you were in a wheelchair :blush: I think it's the angle of your shoulders, as if you're holding onto the wheels.

:crylaugh: It really does look like that. Not that I'm laughing at someone in a wheelchair but the image in my head tickles me. Sorry @Xela :D

• Like 1

On 12/18/2016 at 20:58, Xela said:

How insensitive. I am in a wheelchair. Lost my legs in 'Nam. You won't understand, you weren't there man!

I thought you looked like Danny Dyer myself, only Danny Dyer in a wheel chair. Obvs.

As for changing avatar's I change mine, pretty regularly and always have done.

• Like 1

On 20/12/2016 at 08:37, leemond2008 said:

Mine is a bear chasing a stick man...I have no idea why I have that as my avatar, I probably changed it during one of my drunken rambling sessions that I used to have on here a few years back.

don't know how and can't be bothered to change it so the bear chasing a stick man is staying for now

It always reminds me of Warwickshire's Bear and Ragged Staff

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I thought you looked like Danny Dyer myself, only Danny Dyer in a wheel chair. Obvs.

As for changing avatar's I change mine, pretty regularly and always have done.

I've been called many things in my life but a crippled Danny Dyer is a new low! :P

• Like 3

Â