best avatar

Grasshopper

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Designer 1. Iconic in every sense.

Kakihara is one of my favourite film characters with D1 one of my favourite posters and one of the VT old guard for measure #NoHomo. 

I love you Dave.:wub:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Xela said:

Mine. A picture of a dashing handsome Villa fan. Its not me. I'm a midget with ginger hair

I've said this before but every time I see your avatar I swear it's Charlie Day.

Also, cat avatars suck. Proof that hogso and I are not the same person.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Always thought that was you!

Ha, it is actually, although from a few years back. I have an even more impressive beard now although the villa tracksuit top is a bit snugger on me now than it was then!

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Ha, it is actually, although from a few years back. I have an even more impressive beard now although the villa tracksuit top is a bit snugger on me now than it was then!

I've a nice big beard growing. The women love it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 20:59, chrisvilla4 said:

I liked Risso's scribbled villa crest. 

Cheers! It goes back a good few years to the Ellis period when VT was banned from using the logo on the site for copyright reasons.

Somebody a while back did a quiz where you had to guess the user from the avatar, is that around still? 

8 hours ago, Risso said:

Cheers! It goes back a good few years to the Ellis period when VT was banned from using the logo on the site for copyright reasons.

Somebody a while back did a quiz where you had to guess the user from the avatar, is that around still? 

It was me. Dunno what happened to it, but a lot of the subjects have either moved on or changed their avatars since then. 

Â