Pre-Match Thread

Sam3773

I'm excited about this one.  Win, and we'll be hunting those above us. Draw, and we'll be treading water.  Lose, and we'll be taking a step back when we really need to push on (watch the panic run riot).  

The steak is in the pan on a slow cook and chunky chips are in the oven.  Please don't make me choke on it, Villa. 

Just now, trekka said:

I'm excited about this one.  Win, and we'll be hunting those above us. Draw, and we'll be treading water.  Lose, and we'll be taking a step back when we really need to push on (watch the panic run riot).  

The steak is in the pan on a slow cook and chunky chips are in the oven.  Please don't make me choke on it, Villa. 

take the steak out of the oven quick...it will be over cooked before the chips are done....

.....and dont panic...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trekka said:

That ain't no way to fry a steak. 

• Like 4