• Ayew
    • Kodjia
    • Elphick (Baker 45)
    • Gabby (Ayew 63)
    • Gestede (Adomah 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Nobody is going to confuse that for a good performance, but job done. 

Amavi and Jedinak very good throughout, most others good in fits and starts. Grealish got much better after the break and had a good second half. 

Hope Baker isn't out for long. 

• Like 2

Excellent - although in some ways I'm still not sure what to make of us - we never seem quite in control of games, but I think we might be more in control than we look - we're a bit baffling.

The back four were reasonable against the biggest team we've faced this season, I was worried when Baker went off, but we held out. Chester was good. Amavi was fantastic - best player on the park for me by a distance, credit to Hutton for a days hard work.

As said already Westwood really grafted, but still made a big ol' cock up, Ayew was very poor, not at the races at all today, Kodjia was excellent and the last half hour belonged to Grealish. A good win, with decent goals and periods of decent football - the team are working hard and working for each other.

Moment of the match was Kodjia beating his man all ends up, stopping to sneeze and then beating him again. Genius.

(Although it only just beat out Gollini's little dance with Grealish after the final whistle.)

Onwards!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Excellent - although in some ways I'm still not sure what to make of us - we never seem quite in control of games, but I think we might be more in control than we look - we're a bit baffling.

The back four were reasonable against the biggest team we've faced this season, I was worried when Baker went off, but we held out. Chester was good. Amavi was fantastic - best player on the park for me by a distance, credit to Hutton for a days hard work.

As said already Westwood really grafted, but still made a big ol' cock up, Ayew was very poor, not at the races at all today, Kodjia was excellent and the last half hour belonged to Grealish. A good win, with decent goals and periods of decent football - the team are working hard and working for each other.

Moment of the match was Kodjia beating his man all ends up, stopping to sneeze and then beating him again. Genius.

(Although it only just beat out Gollini's little dance with Grealish after the final whistle.)

Onwards!

Amavi was very good today but for me  Chester was the star of that back four  .(By a distance that makes your distance look like not much distance ):P

Cracking result and it sets us up nicely for an assault on the play off positions. However, the loss of Kodjia, Adomah and Ayew in January is going to be a major blow so I hope Xia and Bruce have done some effective succession planning orherwise it could all be a false dawn.

Just saw the Westwood F***up. Pathetic.

and just when you need a compact back 4 in a defensive line, guess who's out of position leaving an attacker unmarked on the 18yrd line?

Step forward the one and only Alan f***up Hutton.

Bacuna & Tish need to get fit asap

Â