Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

Bacuna is getting more of a look in, in a midfield 3 with Bruce, with no de laet it's hutton or richards there surely?

Hope everyone predicting an easy win won't get arsey if we lose. Be good to score first and keep the pressure on, be good to see proper support from villa park if they score first. We *should* have too much for them, hopefully it's gonna be another brick in making villa park a fortress again.

Bacuna seems to not be getting a sniff currently, which is ok as long as we're getting results. But Hutton scares me.

Wins are what we need, draws are no good now. Let's hope we take the game to Cardiff and score a hatfull of goals. I'd also quite like a goal in the first 10 minutes, mainly to take the tension out of the stands and stop the potential boos at half time if it's 0-0. 

• Like 1

Cardiff seem like a nice club. Their fans seem to endure their wacky owner quite patiently. I wish them well this season....

.....But not tonight!!!

Hurt them. Scar them emotionally. Break their spirits. Let them know fear. Introduce them to disappointment as if it is their long lost brother. May their time at Villa Park haunt their dreams. But most of all....win!

Our players on the pitch, our crowd in the stands, our fans around the world....We... Are... Villa!

• Like 1

Just now, AJ said:

Cardiff seem like a nice club. Their fans seem to endure their wacky owner quite patiently. I wish them well this season....

.....But not tonight!!!

Hurt them. Scar them emotionally. Break their spirits. Let them know fear. Introduce them to disappointment as if it is their long lost brother. May their time at Villa Park haunt their dreams. But most of all....win!

Our players on the pitch, our crowd in the stands, our fans around the world....We... Are... Villa!

I take it you have never done an away day in Cardiff then

• Like 3