Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

Cardiff have certainly improved and will be no pushover. However, I'm feeling confident and think that Bruce is really getting the most out of our squad slowly but surely. We're not conceding late, looking likely to score in every game. I think we will open up a little on this one. Villa 3-1 Cardiff. 

1 hour ago, steve1986 said:

Hoping that Gabby is injured and can't play, Kodjia through the middle will give us 3 points.

I can't see Gabby playing anyway.

The big choice for Bruce ahead of this one will be Grealish or Ayew down the left. That is unless he insists on returning to two in the middle of the park, which I'm hoping he won't.

Probably be in the minority but I really like Warnock...be good to see him managing again at VP.

It will be a test, Cardiff have turned over a few of the better teams recently.

Cardiff will be niggly and probably time waste from early on...sort of stuff we usually struggle against at VP.

1-1.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the games now like Partridge looks forward to a Bond marathon... That said, my concern is that we are yet to show a 'free scoring' side to our play and at the moment seem to struggle to kill a team off. Even with Bruce at the helm, a result makes me feel relieved rather than confident. If that's how I feel as a fan after everything that's happened, I kind of wonder if that's what the players feel as well.

Hoping for a win :) 

• Like 2

I'd like to see

Gollini

Elphick - Chester - Baker

Tish - Jedi

Adomah                          Amavi

Grealish

McCormack- Kodjia

If no 3@theBack

Gollini

Bacuna-Chester-Baker-Amavi

Tish - Jedi

Adomah                          Ayew

McCormack

Kodjia

Grealish on for Tish when we really go for it (we really should be dominating Cardiff especially if Warnock comes to park the bus/Hoof it/set-piece us)

We really should be aiming for 3+ goals, dominating the game, no Cardiff Shots-on-Target and a clean sheet.

Message to Brucie - Please no Gaby, Westwood nor Hutton

• Like 1

This will be the first game I'm going to miss seeing this season. I've been to 13 of the 17 and have seen the rest on TV or stream. I am absolutely gutted, to be honest and I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to cope, whereas only a few months ago I considered not bothering to set up the stream for the Ipswich match. 

Maybe I'm wrong and there will be a stream that is playable over hotel quality WiFi! Either way, I'm supremely confident. 

• Like 1