The retro gaming thread!

BOF

ATV

c418758f2db670b81a4105e3d748450b.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Enduro Racer

Enduro_Racer_1.png

Continental Circus

78348_1.png

The Wheels of Fire multipack containing Turbo Outrun, Chase H.Q., Hard Drivin' (which was shit) & Power Drift.

11eb42519999b2df4453c02b9bd5ae89.jpg

This looks epic. Comes pre-loaded with 30 games.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1124287.html

The Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System is a miniaturised version of the groundbreaking NES, originally released in Europe in 1986.

Just plug the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System into your TV, pick up that grey controller, and rediscover the joy of NES games – in high definition at 60 Hz!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yep, it's on my xmas list and, as mentioned above, my mission is to complete Mario bros 3 before I die

I'm a bit concerned about the length of the mini NES controller cables, and the lack of the USB power adapter is just...odd. Not that most people would struggle with that, it'll probably sit next to a PS4 or Xbox which could power it anyway, but even so.

Sold out at the min aren't they? Don't know when new ones will be available, hope santa reserved/paid early for those who want one santa-smile.gif

• Like 1

Stunt Car Racer on the Amiga was awesome, and I mistakenly omitted it from my top 10 list of all time games.  I sank hours and hours of my life into that, as the game play was phenomenal.

• Like 3

On 23/11/2016 at 11:19, ermie123 said:

Anyone remember Alien Highway

Costa Panayi was a genius. Android, Android 2, Tornado Low Level, Cyclone and the Highway games really pushed the machine.

TLL and Cyclone scrolled 8 directions and you could flip the aspect.  Impressive when the Spectrum didn't like scrolling much at all.

• Like 1

Â