limpid

Match Polls  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, andym said:

Still, Bruce has got us organised, much fitter, and the players appear to be buying in. We don't seem to have as many stupid errors in us now.

We're not "much fitter" - you rarely get fitter once the season has started, you don't get fitter when everyone is flying all around the world on international duty and you don't get fitter in five weeks. 

We were never unfit, just totally lacking in confidence, organisation and passion. We are now organised and confidence is growing and hence we look much more up for it. Poor fitness is just a well-worn trope used by new managers to give them a little breathing space

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NottingVilla said:

It's a good point, for them. Virtually ended our automatic promotion hopes as we needed to win. 

I don't subscribe to the notion that it's a good point for us because it's erm, not.

A must win game after a quarter of the season? There is still 87 points on the table yet. Far from over. 

I'm starting to like Adomah a lot... And I think Baker is coming along very nicely - Baker for England (one day).

I would have taken a draw before the game... there was a spell where I felt we were clinging on for a draw (just a little bit). But I thought Grealish made a great impact - had two really good chances within a couple of minutes. He certainly looked up for it.

On paper, we only have one 'horrible' game now between today and the end of the season. Toon away. I'll debate Norwich with you as they seem to have taken their foot off the gas right now. Every other game, I believe that this improving team, with January sales too, has a good run of results in store. Up the Virra...

Â